White/Colored Pair of Mandarin Ducks!!! *Auction*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by [email protected]@2four, Jan 7, 2010.

1. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Hi all! We are selling our pair of white/colored Mandarins. We have one colored male and one white female. They will breed both white and colored babies. They are 2 years old and just beautiful! Please note in the true spirit of an auction(and to make this fun), I am starting this auction LOW-- $1.00!!! Shipping will be a flat fee of $55, so when auction is finished, add $55 to final bid. I will ONLY ship to the 48 contiguous states--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me! Here are a couple pics below(sorry the pics aren't great--they weren't being very cooperative):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  2. Fancie

Fancie Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2008
    Illinois
    [​IMG]

I would buy them in a nano secound if I could afford them...

Gorgous!

3. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:Awwww..thank you! [​IMG] They are beautiful! [​IMG]

4. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Just wanted to add, I have received several PM's interested in them, but curious about how they are kept and if they are, "tame!" Mandarins are not a, "tame" duck. They are very flighty and will fly away if given the chance, so a closed in, covered pen of some sort is best. They need a nesting box for laying and and area to go into at night. They love a drop pan for bathing or a small pond or pool as they love to get baths and stay clean. They are a gorgeou pair(pics don't do them justice), but do have "special needs" as explained above. Feel free to ask anything I haven't covered! [​IMG] Happy bidding!!! [​IMG]

5. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Boggy Bottom Bantams Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    SURELY $30 aint gone win these????

6. isaacearlg

isaacearlg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Houston,TX
    [email protected]@2four :

Just wanted to add, I have received several PM's interested in them, but curious about how they are kept and if they are, "tame!" Mandarins are not a, "tame" duck. They are very flighty and will fly away if given the chance, so a closed in, covered pen of some sort is best. They need a nesting box for laying and and area to go into at night. They love a drop pan for bathing or a small pond or pool as they love to get baths and stay clean. They are a gorgeou pair(pics don't do them justice), but do have "special needs" as explained above. Feel free to ask anything I haven't covered! [​IMG] Happy bidding!!! [​IMG]

that deponds on how they are raised.one seperated and raised like a parrot(not the feeding part,the time spent with part) seem to be pretty tame

@BBB' I agree $30 does no justice​

7. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    30 minutes left!!! [​IMG]

8. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:that deponds on how they are raised.one seperated and raised like a parrot(not the feeding part,the time spent with part) seem to be pretty tame

@BBB' I agree $30 does no justice

Interesting! I didn't know that! Thanks! [​IMG]

9. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Less than 15 minutes left! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by