1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

White Crested and non crested Pekin Duck eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Chickielady, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Chickielady

Chickielady Spiritwood Farms Premium Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Raymond, WA
    My Coop
    For a limited time, our duckies will send you fertile Peking eggs, some come out crested, some do not.
    We have 2 drakes and 4 hens, so there is alot of eggs here !
    $5 egg, and shipping is $17.85 that includes $50 insurance and a tracking number.
    All orders will be double bubble wrapped & double boxed, as always, but we cannot guarranty the Post Office will handle well, the handling & your hatch are out of our control.
    here we are getting 99% hatch.

Anyone close by can pick up some ducklings for $8 a duckling, but no birds will be shipped.
    We are located on the Washington State coastline.

Payment is paypal, and if interested, please respond by PM.
    Thanks for looking !

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  2. chimchim

chimchim New Egg

Jul 8, 2013
    Just got my Eggies! Couldn't be happier :D what a great deal, and customer service. I've never seen anything packed this safely and I know because I've seen horrible packing from the ornamental fish hobby. I totally recommend anyone buy from chikielady. The countdown is on!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by