1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

White crested black polish frizzle bantam rooster - sonoma county california

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by KylaDawn, Oct 5, 2015.

1. KylaDawn

KylaDawn New Egg

Oct 5, 2015
    This little guy just started crowing. He is super sweet and the girls adore him, but I live in town so roosters are not allowed. Anyone in Sonoma County-ish area looking for a little hand raised rooster to keep their girls company?

He is also listed on Craig's list in Santa Rosa.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  2. IceAngel

IceAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2013
    He is a handsome fellow. I hope you found a home for him.

3. KylaDawn

KylaDawn New Egg

Oct 5, 2015
    Sadly not a single taker.

He is now wearing a little anti-crow collar I made for him out of velcor (or Quell-Crow as we like to call it). Keeps his volume down and so far the neighbors are OK with him. Plus he never crows before 10am. We will see tho in the spring. I may have to try again to re-home him at that time. But for now I am hoping to keep him.

4. Cfishman

Cfishman New Egg

Nov 23, 2015
    Hello. My name is Cassidy Fishman and I was wondering if you had any chickens still available and if so, what breeds/ages did you have have.

Just to tell you a bit about myself, my family and I run a small animal rescue and therapy program for special needs and at-risk children, who have been mistreated, abused and neglected.
    I, personally, fell in love with the Cochin, Silkie and other sorts of exotic breeds the very first time I ever saw them, and over the years I've been lucky enough to collect quite a little hodgepodge of exotic and interesting chickens. Lately, I've really been wanting to expand my little collection and add some more color and variety.
    Luckily enough for me though, our 'fuzzy', little chickens are some of the kid's from our programs' very favorite animals on the farm, which gives me the PERFECT excuse to add to our adorable mini, chicken posse!

No matter where we go or what we do end up with though, I can absolutely ASSURE you that any animals we purchase will be VERY loved and well taken care of...

And on that note, I will finally leave you alone. Thank you for your time and hell and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cassidy Fishman
    Phoenix Farms Animal
    Rescue, Rehab & Training Facility

5. KylaDawn

KylaDawn New Egg

Oct 5, 2015
    He has found a new Home and is no longer available. Dont see how to close this thread, but please consider it closed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by