White Crested Black Polish pullet in No Cal needs new home.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mulemom, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Mulemom

Mulemom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2007
    Sacramento, CA
    I have one Polish (pullet, I think. She is 10 weeks old and not crowing) that is getting her poor head pecked off by everybody else. I tried cutting the poof off, but that didn't work, so then I tried the black salve. With the haircut and the black dye job she seemed to be doing ok, but with the heat of summer, the black just melts off and the baldspot is getting bigger. The feathers around her face that I had cut are growing back. It's too bad they won't make a decent "comb over".[​IMG]....Anyway, if there is someone close who would like to have her, I would like to see her have a happier home. I am in the Sierra Foothills between Grass Valley and Marysville.

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I wish you were closer.....I have one lonely roo...poor Ben..he needs a few women!

3. Mulemom

Mulemom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2007
    Sacramento, CA
    I wish there was a way to get her to you.

4. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I do too. But I know right now that mailing her would be too risky...with the heat. Darn. I just put my Faverol in with him today...she is NOT happy!! LOL

5. katyson

katyson New Egg

Aug 5, 2007
    If you are still looking for a home for her I may be able to take her. Please email me if you haven't found a place for her yet.

Kathy

6. moorhaus

moorhaus New Egg

Jul 17, 2007
    We are camping up in Malakoff Diggins this weekend and could bring her home with us if she is still available....[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by