1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

White Crested Black Polish & Salmon Faverolle Rosters Conroe, Tx.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dyob, Sep 10, 2009.

1. dyob

dyob Out Of The Brooder

Aug 26, 2009
    Conroe, Texas 77303
    Conroe, Tx. I have 6 White Crested Black Polish (Top Hat) Roosters, good show birds. Asking $10.00 each; 2 Sport (white) Faverolle Roosters. These are large breasted, 8 month old Roosters and are in prime breeding condition. Asking $15.00 each.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  2. RendonRoo

RendonRoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2009
    ft. worth
    I would be very interested in one of the salmon faverolle roosters. I live in Ft Worth and will be coming to that area in about a month. Please call me at 817 800 4067 and we will see if this can work out. Thanks for your time.
    Bruce Bennett

3. Rabid Vulture

Rabid Vulture Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Sherwood, Oregon
    I'm interested in the salmon faverolle roosters. Would you be willing to ship? Do you have any photos?

Thanks,
    Tamsen.

4. RendonRoo

RendonRoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2009
    ft. worth
    Dyob, i've tried to send you pm's but i'm not sure your getting them. Not to good at this computer stuff. Your phone # was deleted from your post so i can't call. Please contact me asap so we can work out details. Thanks.
    Bruce

The boys are now in their new home, healthy and happy.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by