1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

White Crested Blue Polish Roo in Oregon

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by DurbanGirl, Sep 30, 2012.

1. DurbanGirl

DurbanGirl Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2012
    Portland, OR
    We just discovered that "Harriet" is in fact "Harry" - so we need to rehome our rooster outside of the city limits. He is a 13 week old White Crested Blue Polish cockerel - and very sweet - loves to ride around on the kids shoulders. I am in Portland - but am open to driving a couple of hours away in order to get our little guy into a good home. Sorry for the terrible photo - he is usually a blur - likes to run up to the camera to investigate. Also - please note that I have trimmed his crest away from his eyes so that he can see better - and his adult feathers are com[​IMG]

ing in - so he doesn't quite look his best at the moment!

2. Scottyhorse

Scottyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2012
    Eastern Wa
    If we still live where we did, I would take him! But we moved 7 hours away... He's super cute so I am sure you'll find him a good home :) We got three "female" chicks from the Farm Store this spring, 2 are roos!! Luckily we got 2 silkies and a cochin bantam, so the roos can't cause too much trouble! Although the silkie hen is setting on some eggs... In the winter....

3. Tricia5099

Tricia5099 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2012
    Nothern IN

will you ship to IN

4. DurbanGirl

DurbanGirl Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2012
    Portland, OR
    Sorry - just noticed this reply. We did find a spot on a local farm for him - we sure miss the little guy!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by