We did a bandage change on Monsters foot yesterday. The wound looks better already. The vet says to keep using the SSD and we will wait to see if we need an antibiotic. Hopefully not. I am worried about the skin healing up too tight though. But I can’t seem to bandage it right where his toe would normally sit. Here are some updated pics.