1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

White EE

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by jesmtz, Sep 25, 2015.

  1. jesmtz

    jesmtz Out Of The Brooder

    52
    2
    43
    May 21, 2015
    Hi, I was wondering if you all can help me out. Snow White turned 5 weeks old yesterday. Hopefully it's not too early to be able to tell , but is she a pullet?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. goofychickens

    goofychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

    Dont mean to bust your bubble but its too early I think. I see you want a pullet?:p
     
  3. jesmtz

    jesmtz Out Of The Brooder

    52
    2
    43
    May 21, 2015
    Ya think?[​IMG] I love her/him ! Got her as a 5 day old from a friend. Her parents were chipmunk color and this was the only surprise chick [​IMG]
     
  4. BantamLover21

    BantamLover21 Overrun With Chickens

    23,577
    1,293
    378
    Jul 24, 2013
    Still somewhat young to tell, but I'm thinking pullet.
     
  5. drumstick diva

    drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

    77,026
    5,368
    678
    Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    I think it's a pullet also - want it to be - what a sweet, lovely face she has
     
  6. BantamFan4Life

    BantamFan4Life Water Under the Bridge Premium Member

    84,500
    3,755
    628
    Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    x2
     
  7. goofychickens

    goofychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

    You have a 40% chance of a room and a 60% chance of a pullet, I think. When you get the news tell everybody in this thread.:D
     
  8. jesmtz

    jesmtz Out Of The Brooder

    52
    2
    43
    May 21, 2015
    I sure will [​IMG] I take pictures every day of all my chickens. I'll post back when comb starts to change! Thanks everyone , fingers crossed for a pullet [​IMG]
     
  9. dekel18042

    dekel18042 Chillin' With My Peeps

    2,162
    240
    188
    Jul 18, 2013
    Pennsylvania
    Guessing pullet. Had a clutch of mostly whites and while the girls were all white, the boys had some black flecking I don't see here.
     
  10. jesmtz

    jesmtz Out Of The Brooder

    52
    2
    43
    May 21, 2015
    9 weeks old.

    [​IMG]
     

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by