White Emerald Spaulding?

Maybe he just meant a high percentage white spalding peacock, emerald word used to describe spalding with more than 75% green blood, but not many people use it now.

Last edited:
Yes it is just a high % Spalding white. These high % Spalding whites will have long legs like a green peafowl, tight crests, and bright yellow faces. Larger peafowl breeders might be your friend's best bet to find such a bird since they are always working on increasing the green blood in their spaldings.

I know Rocking BAB has some nice Emerald White Spaldings.

People somewhat stopped using the term Emerald to describe a spalding, because some people were falsely using the term Emerald to sell their spaldings that did not have much green blood. I think it created too much confusion.

Here are examples of Rocking BAB's high % Spalding Whites. Basically they look almost like a green that is all white.

@MinxFox , my friend asked me to thank you for the lead to Rocking BAB, and that they will be selling her what she is looking for after the weather clears up a bit.
bow.gif
Oh, and that RB was the ONLY one of the three breeders she contacted that bothered to reply back to her.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I am finding that with large breeders. They can be very hard to get a hold of but you always need to remember to put peafowl or peacock in the subject line if you are emailing them. I contacted Josh recently about getting some chicks but haven't gotten a reply yet. Did your friend email him or call him? I will have to try calling him. He is more likely to answer during the work week than the weekend is what he told me once.

I am so glad to have helped! :)

Unfortunately I am finding that with large breeders. They can be very hard to get a hold of but you always need to remember to put peafowl or peacock in the subject line if you are emailing them. I contacted Josh recently about getting some chicks but haven't gotten a reply yet. Did your friend email him or call him? I will have to try calling him. He is more likely to answer during the work week than the weekend is what he told me once.

I am so glad to have helped!
smile.png
It usually takes 3 to 5 day before i hear from Josh after contacting him via e-mail he is real,busy

Back
Top Bottom