White faced black Spanish?

sekeyslaks

Crowing
9 Years
Jun 25, 2014
So we thought for the longest time that this girl was a freebie Sumatra from Mcmurray hatchery but recently noticed she is growing a white ear lobe...which I know Sumatra’s don’t have I think? Can’t think of anything else she might be besides maybe a white faced black Spanish.She is 11 weeks old.Here is a pic of her. 59A53D3C-B231-4D5A-B81C-7DEB34380056.jpeg 8925E813-2ABE-4F60-AEEE-5686C557EBA7.jpeg

So we thought for the longest time that this girl was a freebie Sumatra from Mcmurray hatchery but recently noticed she is growing a white ear lobe...which I know Sumatra’s don’t have I think? Can’t think of anything else she might be besides maybe a white faced black Spanish.She is 11 weeks old.Here is a pic of her.View attachment 2159507View attachment 2159508
What did it end up being?

What did it end up being?
Too early to tell! We are waiting till she is almost a year old to make a decision about what she is IF she is a White faced black Spanish then it takes a year to grow the white face but if she doesn’t get it she is most likely a Minorca.😊

I will post a newer picture soon,she is at the age where she could lay an egg any day now.

Back
Top Bottom