white faced black spanish??????

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by D'Angelo N Va., Aug 3, 2010.

1. D'Angelo N Va.

D'Angelo N Va. Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2009
    I have not seen any threads for the white faced black spanish....does anyone have them or know of someone that does? I would love to get some, so I want some info. on them more than what I have read....

2. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
  3. vetgirl00us

vetgirl00us Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Rome, GA
    I have the bantam variety. I love them, they are gorgeous!!! Mine are about 14-15 wks old. The roos face is getting completely white and he has the large hanging "ears" that are solid white. He is solid black and very green and shiny black! The pullets are very pretty too with a white dot on their faces. They are still developing though and not mature yet. I have 3 roos and 2 hens and will be getting rid of 2 of the roos.

4. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    I have three bantam WFBS chicks, that hatched from an assortment of hatching eggs that I put under some broody hens. The chicks are about a month old now, and it looks like I have one pullet and two roo's.

here's one of them, with a friend:
    [​IMG]

5. D'Angelo N Va.

Dec 28, 2009
    Thanks everyone...I really really appreciate it a lot...

6. Rock N' Faverolles

Rock N' Faverolles Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    I raise the Spanish. I hope to be able to offer some chicks in the spring. As you can see in the picture below, they need work, but they are a start.

[​IMG]

7. josh44

josh44 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    Nice are yours bantams or standard Spanish ?

DO you sell eggs ?

Here's some pics of a bantam roo WFBS
    all I have left is a lonely pullet.

[​IMG]

8. Rock N' Faverolles

Rock N' Faverolles Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    Quote:Mine are large fowl. In a few years I hope to get bantams, but right now I don't have the time I can commit to the bantams.
    I'd consider selling eggs.

David

9. D'Angelo N Va.

Dec 28, 2009
    Rock N' Faverolles :

I raise the Spanish. I hope to be able to offer some chicks in the spring. As you can see in the picture below, they need work, but they are a start.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/44197_img_0397.jpg

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful. I want some,,,,where are you located? when you start selling them, keep me in your "Q" to sell to.​

10. vetgirl00us

vetgirl00us Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Rome, GA
    Josh44- I would give you one of mine if you pay for the cost of box and shipping.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by