White Frizzle Cochin Btm Pair (P/U ONLY!!!!)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mr. Ree, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    Available for sale is a quality pair of White Frizzle Cochin Bantams. The hen was purchased from Jamie Matts earlier this year along with this cockerel from Judy Gantt. This hen was one of the two birds I crossed over a different male bird earlier this year and hatched some chicks. I now am selling this adult pair of birds since I have another pair of adults and several chicks hatched. This pair will produce some very nice chicks for you. I dont want to sale these birds seeing as I just got birds this year after letting my flock go a few years ago, but I am moving and cant take all these birds with me as I have limited space. This is a great opportunity to get a start in some very nice White Frizzles. And please excuse the hen, she is moulting right now and is full of pin feathers. The cockerel is starting to drop feathers and his cushion is coming back in. The hen was hatched last September, that is what Jamie told me. The cockerel was hatched in early Feb so he is still very young, but looks very nice. He is an amazing bird, and has only one flaw; he has a side sprig on his comb. I have a few other pics of this pair somewhere I think and if not I will gladly get some if interested. Thanks for looking. Remember, these birds are PICK UP ONLY! If you have any other questions please feel free to pm me or email me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

~Casey

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  2. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    Where is South Central KY located [​IMG] I'm just a few minutes from the KY line.

3. Mr. Ree

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    You know where Lake Cumberland is?

~Casey

4. wildwoodcochins

wildwoodcochins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mr. Ree :

You know where Lake Cumberland is?

~Casey

Are you anywhere close to Richmond, KY?​

5. Mr. Ree

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    I am about an hour and and half south west of Richmond, roughly 40 miles from the TN state line.

~Casey

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by