White/Grey Silkie & White Showgirl Eggs - SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by goldensunriseranch, Jun 25, 2008.

1. goldensunriseranch

goldensunriseranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    Hi, My White and Grey pen is back to laying again and I've already shut down one of my incubators for the year. My other incubator is full! So I thought I'd see if anyone would be interested in Silkie eggs. I have a dozen of these and have now decided to give shipping a try. If anyone would like these just let me know. $35 for the dozen which includes shipping. Normally this would be the price before shipping, but since these eggs are ready NOW I decided to include the shipping in the price. Payment is PayPal only. If you would rather not have showgirls included I can do a straight White/Grey Silkie auction also. Fertility has been tested and is excellent, however I can not guarantee your hatch rate. Thanks!

Some pics of the breeders are below and also new pics of what is hatching this season from this pen.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More pics can be seen on our website.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
  2. eggcochin_freak5

eggcochin_freak5 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2008
    Georgia
    wow! you have some awesome lookin silkies..those are the best lookin ones i have seen in a long time.....

3. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Soooo pretty!

4. goldensunriseranch

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    Thanks! [​IMG]

5. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Very nice!! Do you ship eggs?

6. goldensunriseranch

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    Hi, Well right now I am not set up to ship. Maybe later in the year when the weather cools again. I have a newborn & 2 toddlers right now so travel to the PO is tough.

7. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Totally understand. I have one toddler (well she is 3 now, so I don't know if that still qualifies as a toddler) and just getting her out the door is a feat...times 3 I couldn't imagine!!

8. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I feel for you.

If you can get a scale and print the postage out on-line, your mail person will come pick the package up for you. :) (Priority only, I believe.)

9. Nupine

Nupine Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    ooooo, me like. Too far to pick up though.

10. goldensunriseranch

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    I do have a scale, so I'll start getting my act together as far as shipping supplies and offer shipped eggs when the weather cools some. It's going to be in the 90's again starting tomorrow so the eggs would probably arrive part cooked! When I'm set up to ship I'll do a new post! [​IMG]
    By then I'll probably have even more girls laying in the white pen, and my blue/splash might be available then too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by