White Leghorn Or White Rock

i too have this issue but i dont know if i have a roo or a pullet? our is very dominant and shows almost no fear towards our dogs

thumbsup.gif
i think your post answered both of my questions... 1. male or female and 2. what breed? thank you:) i was afraid it was a boy, he is so cool! he is not afraid and will take food from my hand. he talks back when i speak to him in Portuguese!
lau.gif
we are not able to keep males due to zoning laws but my sister-in-law has a farm and she will take him
yippiechickie.gif
. any thoughts on these two?

thumbsup.gif
i think your post answered both of my questions... 1. male or female and 2. what breed? thank you:) i was afraid it was a boy, he is so cool! he is not afraid and will take food from my hand. he talks back when i speak to him in Portuguese!
lau.gif
we are not able to keep males due to zoning laws but my sister-in-law has a farm and she will take him
yippiechickie.gif
. any thoughts on these two?
i am owned by two spoiled bunnies, a chocolate lab, 3 chickens, a 14yr old boy, a husband, and a very demanding mini yorkie :)

Thank you very much! :) our bunnies are not happy about the new additions to our family!
he.gif
spoiled brats! they live in inside and only go out occasionally ... they dont like to get dirty. they do not venture far from us when we do go out. it has to be one at a time, both are males and not fixed. they have very different yet dominant personalities. my rex ( Rusty Beans) gives the best kisses and loves to be rubbed just not outside his box. Buttons is my defiant teenager who loves to dig holes, chase our dog Snickers and if he gets mad enough will fling urine in any direction...gross! so far my white leghorn seems to have the same personality as Buttons. very loud and in your face, demanding, very curious as to what we are doing and less timid when it comes to the dogs, dominates the other two if they have something it will get taken and likes to be pet until he has had enough!
bun.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom