WHITE / light tan hatching eggs needed NEAR BOSTON -any breed

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hennypen, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Hennypen

Hennypen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2009
    Please PM me!!!

Thanks

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I know you said near Boston, but thought I'd let you know that we do have several breeds that produce the white/light tan eggs you are looking for:

White Leghorns
    Speckled Sussex
    Barred Rocks
    Orpingtons ----Blue Black and splash orpingtons currently available and some lavendar orpingtons

We'd be glad to ship or have you pick up on a scheduled pickup. We farm full time for a living. This will tell you more about our farm and philosophy http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/
    We haven't had time to post all our poultry pics up with our busy gardening season but birds info is listed on first page.

Should you decide you wish to ship, here's information about this:
    We are very care about selecting, carefully packing, packing materials, priority shipping and confirmation delivery. We ship eggs the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

Please do see our feedback in the old system:
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

It is also under the new system with a 15 out of 15 positive score.

Feel free to pm me with any questions. Thanks and have a blessed day

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by