White Modern Game cockerel - NJ

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickerdoodle13, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I have a little white modern game cockerel who I would like to sell. He is a definite cutie and VERY tiny! He may get some color in eventually, but he is only about two months old and does not have all his feathers in yet.

This is an interesting breed for those who wish to add a unique bird to their collection! I can take pictures if you would like to see some. This guy was the only white I got out of a batch of 25!

I'm asking $5 just to recap a little on the feed, but if you really, really want him and will provide a good home, talk to me and we could work something out!

I live in North Jersey, but would consider meeting very locally.

2. Dewey101

Dewey101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 29, 2007
    Elizabethtown,KY
    is this pick up only????
    I would love to have this little guy, Ive been looking really hard for some games

3. Chickerdoodle13

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Well, I have shipped before, and this guy would be very light due to his size, but I would worry about the weather being too hot for shipping right now. Also, shipping can be pretty expensive at around $50 per box. I always thought that was unfortunate because I would be ordering a lot more chickens if the cost of shipping was less!

4. Dewey101

Dewey101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 29, 2007
    Elizabethtown,KY
    wow are you serious that it costs that much???
    Never knew the cost was that badd. Man, Ive always wanted a all White game

5. Chickerdoodle13

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Edited to add that I also have birchen modern bantam roos, as well a few extra splashes. I do have some pairs available, but I would like to get rid of some of the extra roos too! These guys are friendly and very nice birds!

I also have a silver spangled hamburg roo. Very cute, and still little. I've had these guys before and they have all been sweet.

I am only asking a few dollars each to cover the feed prices and to make sure they go to a good home. If you really, really want any of them, let me know and we could work something out. I am very flexible if an animal will go to a good home!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by