White Muscovy Drakes need a home - Space Coast of FL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kitkatbahr, Sep 15, 2009.

1. kitkatbahr

kitkatbahr Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2009
    Merritt Island, FL
    Hi all,

I have two white muscovy drakes that need a home. They are white with little black caps on their heads. I also have a regular type muscovy drake with some white, with blackish, greenish feathers. All three are siblings. They are approx. 15 weeks old. Hand raised from 1 week old. Although, they are a bit skittish now that they are in a big pen. I already have three drakes that I am keeping, and only 5 hens, so I absolutely cannot have this many drakes. They are beautiful. I will post pics tomorrow.

I just wanted to see if anyone is interested in them. I am looking for a PET home for them, or for breeding only. I don't want them to be eaten! They come from wild stock or at least, the "wild" ones that roam my neighborhood. They are now almost full-grown and I am pretty sure they are all three drakes. Two others I got near the same time are little hens, which I am keeping.

If anyone is interested in giving these guys a good home, please contact me. I live on Merritt Island, which is on the East Coast of Florida, near Kennedy Space Center, and Cocoa Beach.

Thank you. It's dark now, but I will take new pics tomorrow of them.

Kathy
    [email protected]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by