White Orpingtons

Tony

Songster
Jan 16, 2008
Connecticut
Hi all, does anyone have any white orpingtons or any other types besides Black,blue,splash and buff? I haven`t seen any on here in the short time i`ve been cruising the various forums. Also, does anyone have any Blue rocks for sale? I saw the pics in another post and wouldn`t mind having some. thanks tony

Tony.....The colors you listed is about all the colors you will find in the U.S. We just don't have some of the colors that they have in the U.K. I can't recall having seen the White's listed by anyone on BYC but, I could be mistaken.

I have seen white orp eggs on Ebay. I'm not familiar with the seller, but the birds look nice. We are working on them, but don't have any available at this time.

Jody

Tony, they had a few at the Durham Fair this year. I left a message for the
owners to contact me but they never did.

I'd like to add a few whites to my flock also. If you want we can split an order
or one of us could incubate a batch of eggs. I have 3 bators unplugged in the
closet right now.

Don
Beacon Falls

I think a few white chickens look so nice in a flock,,,I have two white rocks and a little white bantie mix. In the spring I think I will try and add a couple more, I too have never seen a white orpington and I bet they are beautiful.

Quote:
Them bators are like a $100 bill in your pocket just burning a hole in it trying to get out.

Dennis
Cheshire(today)

Saw them on the Mc Murry website or something Mc Murry, so Mc Murry has them.

Last edited:
Quote:
Them bators are like a $100 bill in your pocket just burning a hole in it trying to get out.

Dennis
Cheshire(today)

Well why don't you borrow one and hatch a batch of Buckeyes or Silkies.

Quote:
I'm on my way, get it packed and next time I will bring you a bunch of Buckeyes, NO silkies though maybe one of theses though.

HPIM0332.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom