White...Regular...and SILVER..!?!?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by SamG347, Sep 25, 2010.

1. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    I will be sure to upload a whole load of pics tomorrow but at 3am tomorrow morning I will be on my way down to Harrisburg to pickup a shipment of ducks. I will be getting...

1 Pair of White Mandarin
    1 White Mandarin Drake with a Reg Hen
    1 Reg hen for my split drake here at the house

And the cream of the crop.....1 Pair of SILVER WOOD DUCKS! They are by far one of my favorite looking waterfowl. I will be sure upload pics of the birds and pond and aviary tomorrow. Spending some serious money but going to be well worth it in the long run!
    [​IMG]

2. duckluv

duckluv Overrun With Chickens

Aug 20, 2010
    Ohio
    [​IMG]

3. Senna95

Senna95 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2010
    Woodland
    Waiting for pics!

4. SamG347

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    I'm giving the birds a week or so to calm down. If I go into the pen right now they just jump and fly. Wouldn't make for too good of pics [​IMG]

5. PrinceSandwich

PrinceSandwich Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 11, 2009
    Alberta, Canada
    [​IMG]

6. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

7. SamG347

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Don't worry everyone there will be pics soon...just gotta let them calm down. Blurry pics won't do them justice! The male silver woodie isn't in full plumage either but still one of my favorite colorations of poultry. Basically looks lavender.
    [​IMG]

8. SamG347

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Was cleaning the pond today and gave everyone some cracked corn...they have really calmed down. They still hate seeing my truck coming down the drive way but in a little more time they will get use to it. My pheasants in that pen are also looking great. My Mutation ringneck rooster is getting some awesome coloratiion....bad day for pics though wet and grey skies...these weekend looks promising for pics!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by