White Serama Pair #1

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Northwood Silkies, May 9, 2011.

1. Northwood Silkies

Northwood Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Northwest Michigan
    Up for auction is a nice white pair from 3rd generation whites. The rooster is 3 years old and weighs 19 oz. He has been shown and took "Best Breed" and "Best Variety" at the Fowl Fest here in Michigan.

The hen is a 2010 hatch and weighs 9 oz. This hen has also been shown and took 1st.

I was going to keep both these pairs but I really don't have the room. They will both be bathed, debugged and dewormed before shipping.

~Shipping is USPS Express overnight- CAN'T SHIP TO VIRGINA, HAWAII OR ALASKA~

~PAYMENT BY AUCTION END BY PAYPAL~ NO E-CHECKS PLEASE~ You can send paypal payment to: [email protected]

Please PM if you have any questions.. :)
    Thanks!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    [​IMG]

3. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    This is a beautiful pair! Do you have any chicks from them? THank you!

4. Northwood Silkies

May 4, 2010
    Northwest Michigan
    Thanks! Yes, I actually have some chicks due to hatch this Thursday that I will be selling too.

5. theron

theron Theron's Fowl Farm

Nov 15, 2009
    Midland, MI
    PM'd you! [​IMG]

6. Northwood Silkies

May 4, 2010
    Northwest Michigan
    Got it ! [​IMG]

7. High Roost Ranch

High Roost Ranch The Chicken Whisperer

Are the parents to this male in your other auction? And who is the hen by?

8. Northwood Silkies

May 4, 2010
    Northwest Michigan
    No, actually the cockerel in auction # 2 is the offspring to the rooster in this auction. The hens are sisters and the cockerel in auction # 2 is the hens brother and their father is the rooster in this auction.

The best bet if someone won both auctions would be to breed the hens to their father which is the rooster in auction # 1 and then keep back their offspring (hens) to breed to the cockerel in auction #2 . That is what I was planning to do unless you have another white line to introduce.

Some people breed brother & sisters together and some would rather breed father/daughter or mother/son. It's all up to you.

I also have their winning ribbons from the show. So, If the winning bidder wants these I can mail them.

Last edited: May 11, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by