1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

White Showgirl Rooster * FREE * NW AR ~Pick up only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by insiderart, Jan 17, 2010.

1. insiderart

insiderart Obviously Insane

Apr 30, 2009
    Arkansas
    I am beginning to make my showgirl/silkie selections. This particular rooster is a heterozygous white. I am most likely not going to keep any of the het roosters. His neck is more red than I would like, but he's a likeable guy. All of my silkies/showgirls were handled frequently as chicks and are very friendly... especially to me the food lady! This guy's name is Praline, but he doesn't answer to it, so no worries there LOL!

I'll get a pic of him tomorrow. If you want specific pics of anything on him let me know.

I will meet you in the NWA area to exchange this bird. Bring a pet carrier.

I will treat this bird with eprinex and dust with sevin, as I do standard with all of the birds I send to new homes. However, I always recommend quarantine, as I have 4 neighbors that keep chickens and there are several commercial chicken operations in the area. I haven't had any trouble with my birds, but you never know.

2. rarebreedeggs4u

rarebreedeggs4u Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 27, 2009
    Morrow, AR
    I'd love this guy. I'm South of Fayetteville and can meet you whenever you are available [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by