White Silkie 6 weeks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Skittlez, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Skittlez

Skittlez Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2010
    Rockford
    White silkie chick 6 weeks old. This chick is out of a bearded white hen and a bearded black rooster. I am not sure if this is a pullet or cockerel. I do not ship, so pick up only. Located in Illinois zip code 61102.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Parent picture

[​IMG] Rooster

[​IMG]

Let me know if I need a better picture.

Cash at pick up.

2. chickenlover237

chickenlover237 Chillin' With My Peeps

this is a very pretty bird it looks like a pullet to me but thenagain I have no experiance with chickens. LOL! I would love to come and get it but I live in Yulee Florida so it might be a long trip so maybe there would be somewhere we could meet in the middle?

3. Skittlez

Skittlez Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2010
    Rockford
    this is a very pretty bird it looks like a pullet to me but thenagain I have no experiance with chickens. LOL! I would love to come and get it but I live in Yulee Florida so it might be a long trip so maybe there would be somewhere we could meet in the middle?

Thank you, he/she is a cutie. I was leaning towards cockerel, but who knows. Florida is a little far from Illinois, I can't travel that far, sorry. I have never shipped a bird and would feel really bad if I did it wrong and the bird didn't make it. That is why they are pick up only. Thank you for your interest though.​

4. SunshineSilkies

SunshineSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2009
    Florida
    Just wanted to say that I was born and raised in Rockford! Moved to FL in 1992..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by