White Silkie and Show Girl Pair NY/Ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AHappychick, Feb 3, 2011.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    For Auction a nice White Show Girl Cockerel and nice white silkie pullet (3+ months younger) . He has a big vaulted scull with nice crest, and nice type and feet. He was vaccinated for Mareks as a day old chick and gets along with other roos. He is at breeding age just a little less than a year old. She looks like she will be very nice. She has a large vaulted scull and big crest. The weather has been horrible and she is in an outdoor coop so she is a bit wet and not nearly as good looking in the pics as she really is in person. She has great feet with good seperation, and nice black skin. big beard and muff and shredding of feathers. Pics of her taken today. her feet were dirty but I did not have time to wash and dry them and since she was going back outside I did not want her to have wet feet.

I will ship them in a new box express with shredded apples for the journey. I will only ship weather permitting on both ends this included below freezing temps. I have 24 hour heat pads and will be fixing one to box just to be safe. I also have shipping waterers and will use one if the express trip will take more than 24 hours. I welcome pick ups! Cost of shipping with box is $55

I am not certified but I have had a closed flock/s for well over a year now and practice very strict bio security. I have had my birds tested and the only thing I personally have had to deal with so far is Mareks which is why I now vaccinate. I raise all my birds using only certified organic feed and organic remedies/treatments.

Please E-mail me at [email protected] as I am swamped with work and family stuff and have not had time to be on BYC much these days.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    pics taken about a month ago, his comb is not quiet as dark as it looks in the pics rather it is more Mulberry color.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have not updated all of my pics with watermarks yet so my breeder bird pics are limited but this will give you a good idea, and I have more pics on my page and past auctions.

Hen that hatched the roo are one of these 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Old pic of Sire (white Silkie)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by