White Silkie cockerel - Catdance Silkies

kelar

Songster
9 Years
May 22, 2010
yacolt
Offering for your consideration this really nice breeding quality white Silkie cockerel. He is approximately 10 months old, has very good Silkie type, a nice round, compact body and decent feet. His comb is a tad bit lighter than some of my whites, but is a very acceptable mulberry color. He's missing a few feathers right now from disagreements with his roommates:( He was vaccinated for Marek's Disease at hatch and comes from an NPIP certifed and AI tested flock. Please contact me if you are interested in a pullet to go with him. I expect to be able to start shipping birds the week of September 26th and he will come to you bathed, wormed and bug free in a new USPS shipping box. I send birds with several containers of fruit and/or vegetables to keep them hydrated during their trip. Please contact me with any questions and thank you for looking.

This bird is awesome. How much for shipping box and shipping to PA and the pullet to you said that could go with him will she be able to be shown and will she be white too. Love Him
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom