White Silkie Hen

Dylan's Silkies

Songster
9 Years
Jun 16, 2010
Virginia
1.5 year old Silkie Hen. I used her in my breeding program this year and she's produced some pretty babies. She's a good addition to someone's breeding program. She will be bathed, wormed, and will have her nails trimmed before shipping so she's all pretty again.

Pictures are of her current state so she'll look even nicer once washed and of course whens she's finish with her molt. She's a really round girl with excellent features if you're looking for a bird with a super full cushion, large crest. The pictures don't do her any justice. In person, she's a very nice girl. She's in the middle of a molt and getting her feathers back. Below is a picture of her crest which shows alot of pin feathers coming in so once she's done, she'll be gorgeous. If you have any questions, please PM me.

60743_white_hen31112.jpg

60743_white_hen21112.jpg

Quote:
Sorry, I went searching through all of my pictures hoping to have one. I thought I did but unfortunately, I couldnt find one. I p,an to give her a bath tonight so I will post pics of her clean looking to or row. Best I can do.....

Back
Top Bottom