white silkie pair black band

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by muddyhorse, Jun 12, 2011.

1. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    I have decided to sell my white silkies to concentrate on my cuckoo breeding. These are my breeders not my culls. I am only keeping one pet white I am selling 4 pairs total. This is a great opportunity for someone to start a white program. Many of these birds have been shown and have done very well. These birds were taken straight out of the breeding pen, so pardon the dirty feet. I will do bathes and take some fancy photos Tuesday. I will drive two hours in any direction to meet people for pick up or I will ship. please feel free to ask any questions. the computer is being a snot I will have photos up shortly.

this is a young pair about 7 months old. they have a lot of filling out to do. I am sure they will live up to their potential. I do not have photos of the pullet today she stuck her head in the waterer and is a mess right now.

cockerel being a dork
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  2. davemel7

davemel7 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 12, 2011
    Cambridge Springs
    would you please post a picture of the pullet? Thanks.

3. Blue Ribbon Bantams

Blue Ribbon Bantams Chillin' With My Peeps

She is having trouble with computer... The fine print says there will be pics up today hah

4. davemel7

davemel7 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 12, 2011
    Cambridge Springs
    Any luck getting your computer to work?? I would really love to see the little lady before she gets here, lol. [​IMG]

5. muddyhorse

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    I'll get some pics this evening

6. muddyhorse

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    these aren't the best pics she is young and has a lot of filling out to do.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by