white silkie pair red band

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by muddyhorse, Jun 12, 2011.

1. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    I have decided to sell my white silkies to concentrate on my cuckoo breeding. These are my breeders not my culls. I am only keeping one pet white I am selling 4 pairs total. This is a great opportunity for someone to start a white program. Many of these birds have been shown and have done very well. These birds were taken straight out of the breeding pen, so pardon the dirty feet. I will do bathes and take some fancy photos Tuesday. I will drive two hours in any direction to meet people for pick up or I will ship. please feel free to ask any questions. the computer is being a snot I will have photos up shortly.

This is the red banded pair. I consider them my second best pair, but not by much. Depending on the judge these will sometimes beat the blue banded pair.
    roo
    [​IMG]
    very dark comb
    [​IMG]

hen
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  2. Blue Ribbon Bantams

Blue Ribbon Bantams Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] I really need this pair let's see how this goes and luckily they wouldn't have to be stressed and shipped if I get them.

Just so everyone knows... I have a lot of dough to spend right now and this pair WILL be mine lol

Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  3. davemel7

davemel7 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 12, 2011
    Cambridge Springs
    Good luck Blue [​IMG] I hope you get your birds [​IMG]

4. Blue Ribbon Bantams

Haha thanks I didn't get that email until just now haha my bad, and my name is alan btw, I hope u get urs mel

Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  5. davemel7

Feb 12, 2011
    Cambridge Springs
    Thanks, Alan [​IMG] Nice to meet you!

6. Blue Ribbon Bantams

Likewise. Pretty pair here, huh? I need to see more of this roo, I get the general idea of the hen... I like her type.. Wish she had more of a vault

7. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    [​IMG]

8. davemel7

Feb 12, 2011
    Cambridge Springs
    Yah, I agree with you. I prefer bigger vaults too, but they are a gorgeous pair, and I am sure they will make some pretty babies. [​IMG]

9. Blue Ribbon Bantams

yeah, u just keep eating ur popcorn bud.... [​IMG]

10. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    Quote:If this was a buff pair you wouldnt have a chance! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by