White Silkie , Partridge Showgirl/Silkie & White Showgirl Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FrenchToast, Jan 18, 2011.

1. FrenchToast

FrenchToast "Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Up for Sale: 9 Quality Partridge Showgirl/Silkie hatching eggs.
    6 Quality White Silkie hatching eggs
    7 Quality White Showgirl hatching eggs

I am asking $1.75 per egg plus actual cost of priority mail shipping.

I have one Partridge Showgirl Rooster housed with one Partridge Showgirl Hen and two Partridge Silkie Hens. Both of the Showgirls have bowties. So you will get both Showgirls and Slkies out of these pairs.
    (I can't guarantee what % only nature knows LOL)

I have five White Showgirl Hens housed with one White Showgirl Rooster. These will produce both White Showgirls and White Silkies. I have gotten bowtied and non bowtied Showgirls and bearded and non bearded Silkies out of these pairs. (again only nature can predict the % of each)

All of my Showgirls, both Partridge and Whites are non bearded.

I have a trio of Quality White Bearded Silkies. These are new to my breeding program and they should have some exceptional looking chicks.

They are from very good bloodlines. I can't say they are show quality because I do not show my birds but you won't be disappointed. The photos speak for themselves.
    They are awesome birds.

I will ship these out Wednesday afternoon if Paypal is received by 2Pm CST Wed or in Thursdays mail if Paypal is received after 2pm CST Weds but before 2PM Thursday.

PayPal only please.

Due to variations in incubators and hatching practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate and of course I have no control over the Postal service and cannot guarantee that they won't scramble them. Not responsible for lost or misdirected shipments. If you would like insurance it will cost an additional $1.75. But on this end I know my small town postal service handles my eggs with kid gloves.

I double box my shipments to insure that the eggs are protected and wrap each carton for added insulation. I've been called "the Packing Queen".

Email l me if you would like a combo pack which would save on shipping. All of my colors are penned seperately.
    Please email me [email protected] PLEASE DO NOT CLICK on BuyItNow.

I will sell in order of emails received so you don't have to worry about clicking buy it now. I don't want the Post to END unless I sell all of them so thank you for your understanding.
    I will update this post as eggs are sold so you will know what is available.
    Of course if you want all of the eggs at $1.75 each plus shipping then you can Click on BuyItNow and make my day !!! LOL

Thanks for Looking,

Thanks

Sandi aka FrenchToast

Ps You can always email and inquire about what I have available. I have Black, Blue, Splash, White, & Partridge Silkies as well as the Partridge Showgirls, White Showgirls and soon I will be pairing up my Silkie/Bantam Crosses (They are adorable)

As for Large Fowl:
    Later in Spring I will have TRUE Blue & Black Ameraucanas, Black Australorps, Buff Orphingtons, FCM and BSM's
    Runner Ducks, & Guinea's

Partridge Hen
    [​IMG]
    Partridge Showgirl Rooster and Hen
    [​IMG]

White Showgirl
    ][​IMG]
    White Showgirl Family

White Silkie
    [​IMG]
    White Trio
    [​IMG]

Black Pairs (never mind the ones "Wet Head")
    [​IMG]
    Splash Hens
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by