-white silkie roo-FREE favorelle/amaracauna roo

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Dec 27, 2009.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    HI guys-Im letting go of My white silkie roo for 10$ I have no other girls for him and he will get beat up if I let him out with the group. I hate to do it since I hatched him but he needs to be with peeps who will be buddies with him...Here he is this fall after a bath...
    [​IMG]
    Here is the other roo-that is FREE. He loves his girls and I have been selling his fertile eggs like crazy but its time for him to go. Hes mean to my Duaghters- protecting his girls-not his fault but when I need my kids to do chicken duties they refuse for good reason! LOL
    [​IMG] His name is KFC...I hatched him too-they were hatched in the same batch so they are both 8 months old... I have too many roos:-( Ill even take a trade on a EE hen or a hen of some sort???

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  2. RoosterRehab97

RoosterRehab97 Chillin' With My Peeps

That roo is drop dead GORGEOUS! [​IMG]

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Thank you:) I do get alot of compliments on him which makes it very hard to let go of him-but going into the deep winter-not being able to ship fertile eggs-makes it hard on my girls that get "locked" up with him-when there is no need for more fertile egg...I already have several roos ( 2 large standard black cochins) ( the 1 white silkie roo) and another roo in seperate cages to prevent fighting and over mating-I dont want to do that to him-hes just to big and it wouldnt be fair:-( If he doesnt go by mid week I will keep him and get rid of a few other birds? Which I also hate to do but I dont want overcrowding of any sort-

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by