1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

White Silkie Roo - Very friendly

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by curtsey13, May 28, 2011.

1. curtsey13

curtsey13 Out Of The Brooder

May 31, 2010
    Pennington, NJ
    Our Silkie Roo, Marshmallow, is looking for a new home. When we got our two silkies last year, we were told that they were pullets - - surprise - both were roos!!! Marshmallow is very friendly and my 5 year daughter handles him all of the time. He is 1 year old and currently lives with our other Silkie Roo, Dandelion. Please help out this sweet boy and give him a home.

[​IMG] [[​IMG]

We will combine and sell both of them for $5.00 total, if you are interested in both.
    Thanks for looking

Last edited: May 28, 2011
  2. stormylady

stormylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2008
    Illinois
    Quote:I can't take them but Marshmellow sure looks like a little girl to me, so I can say it was an honest mistake! LOL there beautiful. My boys all have the whispy swept back look head poof, glad to know thats not always the case.

Last edited: May 28, 2011
  3. curtsey13

curtsey13 Out Of The Brooder

May 31, 2010
    Pennington, NJ
    I know - he is very pretty - - but my neighbors will attest to his crowing abilities [​IMG] He has the dark blue comb, where Dandelion has the red one. It has been very interesting watching the two of the grow up. And they are just now starting to get their "big boy" feathers in [​IMG]

4. ragerkid2

ragerkid2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2011
    Johnstown Pa
    I honestly would JUMP to this offer but I cant have roos = [

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by