White Silkies, and More!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by RhodeRunner, Jun 8, 2011.

1. RhodeRunner

RhodeRunner Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2009
    Ashtabula, Ohio
    Pickup: 15046 NorthWestern PA (About 40 Minutes from Pittsburgh, Wierton West Virginia, and Calcutta Ohio) We do NOT Ship so Pick-Up Only.

Bearded White Silkies-These are very nice looking chicks with five toes, beards, black skin, walnut combs, and a great deal of them are vaulted. Non-Hatchery Stock.

Silkies range from a few days old to several months of age. They are $5 through $10 each depending on their age.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 Millie Fluer Cochins- Sweet and cute little buggers. They are nearing four weeks of age and appear to be pullets. They are buff with some brown/black/white coming through. $10 per chick
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Easter Egger Chicks- Cute colors of stripes and beards. They are hyper and love to jump out the door of their brooder, and visit. They are two weeks old. $4 per chick.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More pictures and information at at jcpoultry.com

Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  2. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    I must have messed up my message - I am interested in the chicks you have - My email is [email protected] - I can pick up --
    I am also interested in older started if you have any and cochin chicks.

thanks
    Shari

3. RhodeRunner

RhodeRunner Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2009
    Ashtabula, Ohio
    Quote:Email was sent. I did get some spam from your address shortly after though?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  4. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    I wish you shipped. I would like some of the Buff barred cochins. Too bad hubby wouldn't let me drive 3 hours to pick them up. If you change your mind about shipping please keep me in mind. [​IMG]

5. greenbottle27

greenbottle27 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 11, 2011
    Southern NJ
    Quote:First mistake - you asked your hubby. Just go "shopping" Lowes and Costco is a 4 hour trip right there [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by