White Silkies... come and get them! Rooster heavy... *Pending Pick up*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tnchickenut, Oct 3, 2010.

1. tnchickenut

tnchickenut It's all about the Dels!

Jan 24, 2010
    Englewood, TN
    I board a rooster heavy batch of white silkies... the owner changed her mind and doesn't want them.... neither do I!!!

Asking $5 for the gas it takes for me to load them up and meet you somewhere with them. I will meet you anywhere in Monroe or McMinn Counties - TENNESSEE.

I can meet you by the interstate if you are driving in from someplace. I believe it's 9 silkies in all... 3 girls, the rest boys. All still very young, some POL some just started.

$5 for all... but you take them all. Despirate to get them gone, but still must be a good home. I might not like the breed, but I'm still a animal person.

Pictures to come later. I haven't got any yet. PM if interested....

*Sold, pending pick up*

Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  2. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I wish I was closer to you. We've had this problem before. I would take all of them in a heartbeat if you where closer.
    DARN! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. tnchickenut

tnchickenut It's all about the Dels!

Jan 24, 2010
    Englewood, TN
    Quote:The house next door is for sale! lol. You would always have first dibs on new birds.... lol!

4. emvickrey

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    DH got a job in Mayfield Kentucky. We'll be moving closer to his work, arther away from you unfortunately.

5. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

Quote:Hey there! You'll only be about a 25 minute drive from me! Maybe we can meet after you get moved & settled! It'd be nice to meet another BYC alum face to face -- I've only met one other so far, and we've become quite good friends! [​IMG] Let me know if you'd like to! My DH and I have lived here in Paducah for over 27 yrs.

6. emvickrey

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I've also met 1 BYC're and she lives near paris. She drove all the way here for some eggs the first time and she got some sizzle's, and chicks and eggs the second time. It's nice to have somebody to talk chicken with. [​IMG] PM me so I have your info so I can contact you when we move.

7. emvickrey

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I also have this habit of giving away chicks so you would get first dibbs. [​IMG]

8. SilkieTime

SilkieTime Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Joelton Tn.
    Do you have any pictures?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by