WHITE SILKY HATCHING EGGS FOR SALE- Kentucky

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by horselover58, May 6, 2009.

1. horselover58

horselover58 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 19, 2009
    Hi

I am new to the chicken board and I cannot wait to meet everyone and their chickens. [​IMG] I sell White Silky Hatching eggs for $20.00 /dozen + $5.00 Priority Mail-Fragile Shipping. I wrap very well in bubble wrap etc., but I cannot guarantee a hatch rate. Although, I would appreciate anyone who would email me after their hatch to let me know how many did hatch out from each dozen ordered. This helps me if I need to make some improvements some where. [​IMG] I have a short waiting list right now, but I look for it to grow in another week. I send out ONLY fresh eggs, so it is first come, first served. I DO take Paypal for your safety and convenience. The Paypal ID is: [email protected]
    If you have any questions or would like a photo of a pair of the parents, just let me know. I will be happy to email one to you. Hope to meet you all soon!

BEGINNING IN SEPTEMBER I WILL ALSO BE SHIPPING CREVECOURS. (They are very similiar to Houdans and lay white eggs.)

2. blueoval1

blueoval1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
  3. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
  4. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by