White spots

Tommy2347

In the Brooder
May 31, 2020
These partridge eggs have been in lockdown for about 4 days (i estimated the age as I found them as we accidentally destroyed the nest whilst farming) and there has been these tiny white spots coming out of the egg in the air sack area. Does anyone have a idea what it is.

Attachments

• 60644BAE-4978-419F-B8AF-DE4D6FAD6724.jpeg
    60644BAE-4978-419F-B8AF-DE4D6FAD6724.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 35
If I'm seeing what you're seeing, they're just calcium deposits. They would have been there since the egg was laid. You must have just noticed them. They won't hurt anything, they just mean the hen had some excessive calcium in her diet. I posted in your other thread.
Thankyou

These partridge eggs have been in lockdown for about 4 days (i estimated the age as I found them as we accidentally destroyed the nest whilst farming) and there has been these tiny white spots coming out of the egg in the air sack area. Does anyone have a idea what it is.
If I'm seeing what you're seeing, they're just calcium deposits. They would have been there since the egg was laid. You must have just noticed them. They won't hurt anything, they just mean the hen had some excessive calcium in her diet. I posted in your other thread.

Back
Top Bottom