White watery duck poop

carlyducks

Songster
Jan 27, 2018
Both of my ducks (male & female, 7 months old) have been having white and pure watery poop the last 3-4 days. their diet hasn't changed, other than getting more worms from the yard due to rain/warmer weather.. they are on Dumor layer crumble, and Dumor finisher/grower for my male mixed together. is the white watery poop bad? i haven't seen any solid poop in a few days and thought it was weird how white its been.. They are also both acting completely normal, eating, drinking, laying, etc..

No treats of any kind?

can you post a pic and maybe @casportpony will take a look she is our expert poop analysis.

lately they've been eating just mealworms and peas as treats. tonight before i put them to bed i now noticed its a not as watery but runny dark brown color, but still not solid? Ill get a picture in the morning, thank you for your help!

Duck poop can be a good indication of sickness but can also just be so many different colors and textures too depending on what they are eating and that can include meal worms, mud dirt greens bugs ,did I say mud and dirt ? lol

if your ducks are eating and drinking and acting like they feel good probably nothing to worry about but still post some pics so @casportpony can have a look at their poop and put your mind at ease.

Back
Top Bottom