White Wyandotte bantams ( North Carolina) & duck eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by PaulScott, Dec 25, 2012.

1. PaulScott

PaulScott Out Of The Brooder

Mar 22, 2009
    NC
    these eggs are or should be fertile Ive seen lots of treading :D both the parents have won local 4H showes
    Not really looking for money but you gotta pay to get them shiped or come and get them ive also got some duck eggs if anyone wants , i have NO idea what kind of ducks they are

Sry im to lazy to take pick of the eggs :D

2. jadiepoo

jadiepoo New Egg

Dec 26, 2012
    I'm in Tabor City woo I guess it would be shipping..lol... how much would shipping be?

3. PaulScott

Mar 22, 2009
    NC
    Hack Far man i dont know ya would just have to ask the Post office my friend

4. PaulScott

Mar 22, 2009
    NC
    ive got 12 in the incubator also sooooo ill be having some little one soon , I hope

5. jadiepoo

jadiepoo New Egg

Dec 26, 2012
    Ill talk to the post office tommorow could just send 15.00 for a prepayment box what do you think would be easier? I'm just restarting my flock ( stupid dog) hes gone now so I'm ready to try again...what kind of chickens do you have?

6. PaulScott

Mar 22, 2009
    NC
    you understand these are eggs right ?

yea you can just send a pre done box is fine dont matter how to me

7. jadiepoo

jadiepoo New Egg

Dec 26, 2012
    Ya:) I know their eggd..Ive got my incubator fired up just waiting for eggs....the post office would give you a box free..id have to either paypal or send you the money for postage....what kind of chickens and ducks do you have?

8. PaulScott

Mar 22, 2009
    NC
    well the White Wyandotte , silver laced and mille fleur bantams .5 Red star / sex linked 2 Barred Rocks .. i have NO idea what kind of ducks they are just that there happy ducks

im hopiing to add some of the 2 big fluffy golden hens chickens to my outside flock if i can talk the lady into selling them,,, then in done :D well

9. PaulScott

Mar 22, 2009
    NC
    Someone out of Hickory NC came and got all my free eggs today , Ill have more soon is anyone is still interested

1 person likes this.
  10. PriddyPoultry

PriddyPoultry Just Hatched

Mar 22, 2012
    Kansas City
    Do you still have eggs available?
    I have been looking for white bantam Wyandotte since I lost my Roo.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by