Tonight should be the night I finish up my Whizbang. I went and got the belt and a few needed electrical supplies at lunch, so after they are installed this evening, it will be complete. After today's purchases, I am up to $475 invested, which I don't feel is too bad. That seems to be a lot of $, but when you figure this should last many years and pluck many a chicken, I think it will be worth it. After I finish it I know I will be tempted to invite the first unwilling participant to try it out. I have 50 of them that I need to do Saturday, so it would likely be best to do a trial run. I'm hoping this plucker will dramatically decrease the processing time of 50 birds. In the past, my wife has been able to keep up with the gutting when using a smaller, hand held plucker. I doubt this will be the case now. I'll post the results and a pick tomorrow. All in all it has been a lot of fun building this thing. I hope it works.