Who all wants to be pregnant?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Livinzoo, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Livinzoo

Livinzoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Statham, GA
    I know I do. This will be our 7th month trying for our first and my Aunt Flo should arrive on my 31 birthday. That will be while I'm on my Honeymoon in Niagara falls. I'm hoping she stays far away.

So else is hoping to be expecting soon?

2. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    not I [​IMG] I'll pass on the pregnancy thingy [​IMG]

3. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Quote:Me too.

4. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

Oh oh me me I do I do... I feel selfish because I have two beautiful, happy, healthy boys ...but DH and I dont have a child together and I really really want one...he wants one 98% of the time. I get a big letdown every month [​IMG]

5. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    practice makes perfect

6. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

Quote:[​IMG]
    Yeah he tells me that too

7. turtleblossom

turtleblossom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Kentucky
    Me me me! I'm 30, been married only a year. My hubby and I decided that it would be best to take this year and do some fun stuff for us, like traveling to Europe, pilots lessions, and riding lessions. So when we have a baby next year, we can concentrate on our family. We are both the oldest child in our family, so the expectations for kids is high! We also have one of those large modern families, so once the baby comes we will be swamped with visiters. I am happy we made the decision to wait, but I still hear that strange ticking sound...

8. 1stepcloser

1stepcloser Poultry In Motion

Sep 16, 2009
    Dover, TN
    Absolutely not over here but I will be sending you LOTS of baby-making wishes!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2009
    South Alabama
    My dh does! Every time he sees a little baby he looks at me with puppy eyes, like "please, please, can I have one?!" LOL If I didn't get so sick while pregnant, I would love to have another baby. We have 2 girls and a little boy right now. It would be nice to have another boy.

Good luck to you all trying to get pregnant...and have fun trying [​IMG] [​IMG] Sending baby vibes your way!!!!

10. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] ME

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by