Who Are Getting Some Ducklings Soon?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by pekinduck<3er, Aug 18, 2011.

1. pekinduck<3er

pekinduck<3er Chillin' With My Peeps

Post here when are what types you are getting and what hatchery their from! Also if you already have the ducklings post pics lol

Mine are coming august 29th and are going to be at my house probably 31st-1st and im getting 2 ducklings both females and 1 is a cayuga and 1 is a blue swedish.Im getting mine from Metzer farms [​IMG] Cayuga going to be named Cinamon and the blue swedish is going to be named Sugar excited [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair &amp; Feathers

My six female Cayuga ducklings are also coming from Metzer Farms on the 29th!

I have four Cayuga drakes I bought as ducklings from the feed store, straight run. All four drakes, so I need some girls for 'em.

3. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Im getting 6 ducklings two rouen girls and 3 welsh harlequine girls and one welsh boy. Im also getting them from metzer farms and they will come on the 29th and the names are bubbles and puddles for the rouens fluffy suzie and peach for the welsh girls and rango for the boy.

4. pekinduck<3er

Quote:wow ALL males that sux but males are pretty though buut males do need females sometimes [​IMG]

5. pekinduck<3er

Quote:Awww well when they come both of you can you guys post pics?that would be awesome!

6. Fawkes

Fawkes Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2011
    Oooh, wish I was! You guys are lucky! I want my next ducklings to be 2 call ducklings [​IMG]

7. bypack

bypack Out Of The Brooder

Jan 6, 2011
    I'm getting some runner duck eggs, hopefully in the next several weeks.
    Do ducks need to stary away from chickens?
    I also have quail and the person I bought them from said that they
    should be housed well away from chickens?
    I dun-no. Any info?
    God Bless, Bobbi

8. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    No ducks dont.

And I will post pics trust me lol.

9. Mama duck 8

Mama duck 8 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2011
    I have a flock of 8 ducks, I have 2 brown chocolate runners, two fawn and white runners, and two white creasteds, two rouens:lol: I love them all

10. pekinduck<3er

Quote:ok yay! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by