Who are the administrators and how do we contact them?

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Emilys3guppies, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Emilys3guppies

Emilys3guppies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2009
    Toronto
    Thank you.

2. DuckLady

DuckLady ~~~Administrator~~~BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Nifty-Chicken and I are the admins.

3. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    [​IMG] Yes, Nifty and Terrie are the admins and they're good at it!

4. Emilys3guppies

Emilys3guppies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2009
    Toronto
    Thank you for your help.

5. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    If you look at the Index page, top left in the blue bar, you will find listings of admin, moderators, FAQ and all sorts of neat stuff on the page! Everything from the forum rules to helpful links to threads can be found there. Highly recommended reading, it will save you a lot of time.

6. chickens87

chickens87 Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2013
    West Texas
    I have insufficient pemission to post a review, and many other insufficient permissions. We have raised many chickens, I call my spouse birdman, since he's raised various types of birds since childhood, and we cannot post or comment. Please help. It says we must contact administration, as I am extremely busy and do not have time to babysit the internet. Thank you for a quick response.

7. ivan3

ivan3 spurredon Premium Member

Jan 27, 2007
    BOCOMO

Welcome to both you and the birdman. As a new member, there are restrictions that will sooner (than later) be cancelled as your post count rises. No, I haven't the foggiest - maybe 10-20 posts?
    Site tries to weed out bots/spam and who kows what else - by new members vetting themselves through posting. So, I'm sure, with your all's experience you'll find plenty of threads to reply in - you did just post, yes? Hang in there, glad to have you on board.

8. Fred's Hens

Fred's Hens Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

This is an anti-spam precaution and it thwarts robo-spamming of photos. This measure is necessary in today's environment.

As soon as the system logs you in as having made approximately 20 posts, photo posting is allowed.

9. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Yep, just post a few more times and you'll be good to go. The post limit is frustrating when you are new, but it actually works quite well to keep people from signing up to BYC just to post spam. It makes the site much cleaner, and makes the moderator's job just slightly easier.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by