Who are you? Lol.

Everyone is an 'authority' and everyone has an 'answer'. Use common sense and go with the general consensus when asking a question. All are here to help, but all of us at times can be incorrect.
Great replay! I guess I was hoping that some had a special mark or emoji saying they were well respected or knowledgeable in certain areas. I suppose I’ll learn in time who’s who! I also try to help but I’m not afraid to say I was wrong about something either! The great thing about this forum, at least what I’ve noticed, is that ppl here are more respectful then some FB groups. I like it here. Thank you. 🤗

This is the nicest forum I've ever been on. If you have a question, ask. There are some very knowledgeable people here. I have seen some conflicting opinions, but I haven't seen the disrespect that I've seen on other forums.

At work, I once had someone give me a very snide answer to my admittedly ignorant question. I wanted to ask him if he was born knowing what he knew, or did someone maybe teach him along the way?

I was told to make a post on this but I wasn’t sure where to put it. Anyway..
Is there a way to tell how much experience a person has who responds to a question you’ve asked?
It can help to read some, or many, of the members posts...
....that always gives me a good idea of their experience, level of helpfulness, and personality.

Is there a way where I can pull up all the persons post?
This is how it works on my laptop.
Hover cursor over avatar and choose 'messages' from drop down.
There's other ways, and they may be all different on a mobile device.
1604699696384.png

I guess I was hoping that some had a special mark or emoji saying they were well respected or knowledgeable in certain areas

The badges below the nametag. You'll notice them below @aart and @sourland's nametag. Educator especially has high requirements.

Generally just being around can give you a good idea.

Sorry to use you as an example, Sourland. But not terribly sorry.
Screenshot_20201106-220237~2.png

Back
Top Bottom