Who breeds and sells Faverolles on the BYC?

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by dandydoodle, Feb 8, 2011.

1. dandydoodle

dandydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    Trying to figure out who we are going to buy our Faverolle from. Does anyone know who on here breeds and sells nice Faverolles.

Thanks,
    Michelle
    [​IMG]

2. dandydoodle

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    Thanks, I really appreciate your help. Is this the Faverolle thread? I know of some hatcheries that sell them but, I am really hoping to figure out who all on here breeds and sells them privately. I feel like I keep skipping from one Faverolle post to the next but, I am not having a lot of luck figuring out who all sells and breeds them. Does someone named Liesha breed them? If she does do you know how I could find her.

Thanks so much,
    Michelle;)

Quote:

3. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Quote:
    Yes, Leisha is the president of the Faverolles Fanciers of America club. I know she has a few LF, but mostly she has bantams. She is comerspoultry on the Fav thread. If you start at the end of the Fav thread and work your way backward, that should give you the most recent info on who has what. [​IMG]

4. keesmom

keesmom Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    Don't feel shy about posting too. You can say where you are and what you're looking for (eggs/chicks/started birds), and see if anyone has suggestions.

5. TK Poultry

TK Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Greencastle, Indiana
    yeah don't be shy! I bust into threads all of the time! I'm kinda rude like that. If you have a question just ask that is what they are there for! Ask Cloverleaf how many times I've PM'd her just for a silly question!

6. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Quote:Oh geez Tyler! There are NO silly questions!! Silly! [​IMG]

7. dandydoodle

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    Thanks guys, ya'll all so great for being so helpful. I still feel a little loss trying to work my away around the BYC and the chicken world. The only thing I know is from what I have heard I definitely want Faverolles. [​IMG]

Thanks,
    Michelle

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by