Who can't stand TV at this time of year?

smallbluejellybean

Songster
10 Years
Dec 13, 2009
Kings Park NSW Australia
I hate TV this time of year. All the good shows stop and the put the same old Christmas garbage on. Then there are the repeats . . . OMG.
I really can't understand why they do that, as there are alot of people out there that this is the only time they get to sit back and watch the idiot box.
I would love to sit back with a new episode and an eggnog at the end of Christmas day, when all the cooking and cleaning up is done.
What do you think?

sorry I love all the christmas related shows.
so I am fine with my tv....lol

but do you have cable. cable with so many channels means you don't have to only watch the seasonal specials.

I don't watch a ton of tv but when I do I enjoy most things that are on.

I 'm not a fan, but it really brings out the kid in my DH. He gets very nastalgic...it's sweet.
love.gif

I like watching the newer holiday movies.No one else in the family watches holiday movies.

I kept cable for the kids,but would love to cut it out of our budget for atleast 6 months a year.I wish I would have gotten a voucher for a free tv box,because my tv won't get any signal once the cable is gone.Oh well,one month of cable would pay for a tv box.

We get some good movies from the library.Even with cable there are moments when there is nothing good to watch!!!

Quote:
Well, that's cuz you are just a silly little kitty in a hat.

Oh no you don't---don't be blaming that kitty!
smile.png

lol.png

reason I love tv seriously, it takes me into other mindless fun areas to relax.
I use it for a purpose....to just unwind!
big_smile.png
I go, go, go constantly and when I sit and watch tv, it "stops" me. I like that..HAHA

Back
Top Bottom