~*Who deserves free eggs in May *~UPDATE First post and #58

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by pdsavage, Apr 25, 2009.

1. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    Well seeing as how my Bantams are laying very well (no more room in bator)and noticed the free egg nominations...Thought I would do it to cause the Chicks are just to cute not to share....
    This will be for all the eggs from now till monday,will mail it tuesday.
    Monday April 27th at midnight is the deadline...
    So nominate someone and say why they deserve these eggs,and they cant have allready gotten free eggs...Make sure they want eggs and have room for em...
    Bantam frizzle/sizzle cochin mix 6 +
    http://www.freewebs.com/bargainbag/apps/photos/album?albumid=4564735

****************************************************************************

UPDATE
    Winner for Tuesday April 28th was MapleSky7

So nominate someone else and say why they deserve these eggs,and they cant have allready gotten free eggs...Make sure they want eggs and have room for em...
    This will be for all the eggs from Satureday May 2nd to monday may 4th,will mail it tuesday.
    Monday at midnight is the deadline...
    So nominate someone and say why they deserve these eggs,and they cant have allready gotten free eggs...Make sure they want eggs and have room for em...
    Bantam frizzle/sizzle cochin mix 6 +
    http://www.freewebs.com/bargainbag/apps/photos/album?albumid=4564735
    Previous nominations:
    lickskillet
    Kelseygirl707
    PUMPKINPUP
    grandmamari

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Oh goody I get to be the first to nominate MAPLESKY!!!! She recently had a heart attack and just caught thehatching bug and coulduse some love and joy around her. Nothing does that like fluffy butts!

3. KattyKillFish

KattyKillFish Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Dillingham, Alaska
    Quote:i second it!

4. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    i third MAPLESKY

5. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

I fourth...

6. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    I nominate lickskillet because she is thoughtful and kind hearted. She has always been supportive of others in ther time of need and think she is just a wonderful person [​IMG] She also recently lost a hen and I think this would be a nice little pick me up for her.

7. Lucky Ducky

Lucky Ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Kelseygirl707! She's having a bit of a rough patch and could use a pick me up! [​IMG]

8. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Maplesky7 has my vote.... she has had some really tough health problems, and has caught the hatching bug.... so nothing better to help her spirits and health than to watch a bator for the early signs of life.............plus her very young daughters will love the waiting game of when the hatchlings arrive....

Yes please make it Maple....................

9. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    Maplesky7! I love how people are willing to give up their eggs to brighten someones life! That's just awesome! Thanks for being willing to do this for someone! [​IMG]

10. TriciaHowe

TriciaHowe Mother Hen

Nov 11, 2008
    Trenton, FL
    How can I go against the masses and not nominate maplesky?
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by