Who-Dey!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bigredfeather, Nov 18, 2009.

1. bigredfeather

bigredfeather Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    Yorkshire, Ohio
    After suffering for, um, um, well it's been a long time, my Bengals have finally given their fans something to look forward to on Sundays. How 'bout that defense! This is the first year that we have actually gotten the lucky breaks. As a Bengal's fan, I have come to expect them to blow it whenever the opportunity presents itself, but for whatever reason, it has been the other way around this year.

Let's hear a big Who-Dey from all you loyal fans out there. No bandwagoners allowed (That's right, there may be some bandwagoners showing up this year).

2. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    I will give a shout out to the Bengals! It's about time they start playing like the team that they are! I think alot of it's attributed to the fact there hasn't been a lot of negative publicity surrounding the team this year....Chris Henry, Chad Johnson, etc so they can concetrate on getting back to the basics. I sure hope they can keep their streak going because they deserve to shine!!! Go Bengals!!!![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Adding: Yeah my username is hoosiermomma but I was born and raised in Cincy. We only live 30 mins from downtown Cincy so my loyalties still remain there. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  3. mjdtexan

mjdtexan Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2008
    Houston(ish)
    At least you have that. Dont even get me started on my home team.

4. bigredfeather

Oct 1, 2008
    Yorkshire, Ohio
    Quote:Just be glad you don't live in the "other" Ohio city w/ a football team. They have bigger worries than you.

5. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Quote:Just be glad you don't live in the "other" Ohio city w/ a football team. They have bigger worries than you.

Yeah- I went to the last 2 games at the old Browns stadium, before they moved to Baltimore. Haven't watched a game since [​IMG]
    They suck.

6. Hoosiermomma

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind

Yeah- I went to the last 2 games at the old Browns stadium, before they moved to Baltimore. Haven't watched a game since [​IMG]
    They suck.

[​IMG] [​IMG] They sure do.....[​IMG]

7. Hoosiermomma

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    Speaking of WHO DEY...... I think we still have some cans back from when they were in the super bowl years ago (89') lol Remember the Ickey Shuffle? [​IMG]

8. bigredfeather

Oct 1, 2008
    Yorkshire, Ohio
    Quote:I sure do remember the Shuffle. I have a Welsummer roo whose mating dance looks like the "Shuffle". It cracks me up everytime I see him do it.

I think my Dad still has some Who-Dey beer cans, unopened.

9. Hoosiermomma

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    Quote:I sure do remember the Shuffle. I have a Welsummer roo whose mating dance looks like the "Shuffle". It cracks me up everytime I see him do it.

[​IMG] That's funny. You ought to (re)name your roo Ickey. LOL Boy those were the days....Kenny Anderson, Chris Collinsworth, Jim Breech, and then Boomer.....wow that's when they knew how to really play football. [​IMG]

10. bigredfeather

Oct 1, 2008
    Yorkshire, Ohio

[​IMG] That's funny. You ought to (re)name your roo Ickey. LOL Boy those were the days....Kenny Anderson, Chris Collinsworth, Jim Breech, and then Boomer.....wow that's when they knew how to really play football. [​IMG]

Don't forget Tim Crumrie, David Fulcher, Anthony Munoz, and James Brooks. Wow, it was great being a fan back then. The agony for all those years of staying dedicated is paying off now. I can remember a few years ago listening to the games on the radio because they weren't on TV. Now that's dedication.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by