Who do I have here?

Yikes! Three cockerels! That's certainly not ideal.
sad.png

Hi there, I am trying to figure out what I have here and also their genders. I will post what I think they are but please correct me if I'm wrong. Also, I have read that some chickens cannot free range. I have a nice size coop and run but do prefer for them to free range when I am home. I have my big girls free ranging but the little ones are in the run. It's been pretty hard to keep them cool this summer. My big girls have an easier time finding cool spots and shade. Any advice on this matter is welcome. Also, I am guessing at the spelling too. Feel free to correct me! :) All of them are 8 weeks old. If they are pullets, when do these breeds usually start laying? Thanks so much! Some kind of Polish - Dehlillia ? Buff Orphington - Buffy and Swedish Flower Hen - Henrietta? No idea but Chicken Mike has acted very roostery since day one! Silver Wyandotte? - Sylvia Black Frizzle Cochin - Zazzles Cream Legbar - Mac Salmon Flavoralle - Sally Silver Sebright - Squirt Wow, after looking at the pictures, a few of them are certainly going through that awkward teenage phase! :) Thanks for the help!
No much of a help here but BEAUTIFUL chickens !!!!!

I know. I am not sure what I am going to do about the three boys. I have called all of my chicken friends and no one wants them!

Back
Top Bottom