who do i owe eggs to?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by marie_martin, Nov 7, 2008.

1. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I have been out of town and there was someone that I owed eggs to. I can't for the life of me recall who. Please pm me. These are not the button eggs. These are the silkie mix eggs.

Thanks

Marie

2. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    humm not sure but welcome home! Hope you had a good trip.

3. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I think it was someone that just got a large bator and had to buy a part for it. They are sending me a money order, so I may just have to wait til I get it.

Marie

4. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Hey Marie. Its not me but I was wondering how the babies are doing?

5. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Well, as usual, there were a bunch that did not hatch. Just died in the shell. I was not here so not sure what went wrong, but at least some did hatch. I got 3 babies from dipsy, only know that because I had dh save the empty shells. The rest were fully formed and dead in the shell. The two I had left of jenlyns did not hatch, died in the shell. Most of the ones that did hatch were mine. Have several pure cochins, a few silkies, a few barred rock/silkie mixes ,d a few serama/silkie mixes. They are too cute. I also had a few of ms jaynies hatch today and they are drying off but I saw a couple of nice vaults. I opened a few of hers that did not hatch and they were very sticky and died In the shell but there were some nice vaults there too. I guess I need a new bator, hygrometer and all!! Just beed to start letting those silkies hatch the babies. I have the second batch of dipsy's in the bator and all are fertile, but who knows how many will hatch. Will post pics when I can.

Marie

6. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I am so sorry some babies did not hatch. Maybe low humidity? Its good some did hatch. Cant wait to order form you in the spring [​IMG]. Hope the rest hatch for you! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Thanks. We are getting some new coops up and have the seramas seperated now and will be getting some others done this next week I hope. So will have some pure eggs in spring.
    Check with me then.

Marie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by