Who else got the MPC all female 25 pack?

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by EggsForIHOP, May 25, 2010.

1. EggsForIHOP

EggsForIHOP Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    TEXAS
    What did ya'll end up with?

DH ALMOST snuck this one past me - but then again there is no hiding 50 chicks! and he also got the 25 BR pack they had on sale...sadly, most of the BR didn't make it - to me they all seemed runty (the ones we lost) and just failed to thrive....

However...now we have all these other chicks I can't really tell apart. Plus, to complicate matters, my camera DISAPPEARED! Last week..just up and disappeared! So I can't post pics until I do something about that.....but...if others post pics I can tell you how cute your babies are and compare mine to them [​IMG] Just saying....I really kind of hate surprises that require much waiting...I want to know what they are!

2. suzyq53511

suzyq53511 Drowning in Chickens!

Apr 30, 2010
    Beloit
    I have had three orders from MPC and have never had a problem! It must have been the post office. i actually received an order today healthy and happy!

3. herechicky

herechicky Out Of The Brooder

Apr 12, 2010
    what about 30 chicks? do you think a person can hide 30 chicks? i sure hope so since i have 30 coming in the next couple days and haven't found the courage to tell the husband about it yet. [​IMG]

hope you get some answers! unfortunately, i have no idea.

4. EggsForIHOP

Apr 18, 2010
    TEXAS
    well....it could have been anything...just seemed to be the BR chicks that had the biggest problem tho....but mostly I was curious what other people got in their little mystery order....DH is driving me UP A WALL wanting to know "what do you think this is? How 'bout that one?" Told him I would come here and ask ... on the flip side the order his BF had sent here from RandallBurkey is doing wonderful (except the one the guys smooshed - don't ask, it was really sad). I wish I could post pics - I asked the older birds where I put my camera, but no one is talking! And they were the last ones I was taking pics of!

5. EggsForIHOP

Apr 18, 2010
    TEXAS
    Quote:30....let me ask DH how he was planning to do it....I caught it before they came when I was balancing the bank statement online....does your husband ever look at that? Cause you may be caught already.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by