1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

Who else has Yorkshire Terriers? Pics

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by ultasol, Jan 14, 2010.

1. ultasol

ultasol Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    SE Washington
    I have shown in the past, and am hoping to holdback a female within the next year or two to show.

I jut love the personality and vivaciousness in a small(er) package. Bailey (in a schnauzer cut) used to follow me on hour long trail rides if he was allowed. Where I live now he can no longer do that, and I have let his coat grow longer again. I love my two mutts, but I can't imagine life without a yorkie.

Bailey is completely bird safe, whereas I have a female (Sophie) that is not.

Love the breed!
    Bailey
    [​IMG]
    Bailey again, even at ten he's darn cute!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A three day old yorkie
    [​IMG]
    Cute puppy face!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dfunnyfarm

dfunnyfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    ks
    Your Yorkies are beautiful. My mom has a yorkie named Beau. I have a yorkie/poodle mix named lil Mister. And my sister has a yorkie named Kitty she breeds her every so often and rasies babies.

3. ChickenFanaticAB

ChickenFanaticAB Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    GA
    She's not mine, but I regularly dog sit her and her furry siblings, a westie and a scottie. This is Coco:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She is extremely sweet, and acts more like a cat than a dog...

4. ultasol

ultasol Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    SE Washington
    She's a cutie! I had never seen one with a full tail before your pictures, and it's not the mess I imagined it would be.

5. Crazyland

Crazyland Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2009
    Sandhills NC
    This is Titan. How a 12lbs dog comes out of a 5lbs mom and 4lbs dad I don't know! But it was a neighbor and her friend who bred their dogs. She was not a very smart person and I got Titan at 5 weeks old. He still needed milk and barely had his teeth in! Unfortunately we eventually came into a position where we couldn't keep him. I loved him to pieces but would never want a dog smaller than him and I don't think I will ever own the breed again. I did have fun learning how to but his hair and he was a GREAT mouser!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  6. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    This is Teddy he is the daddy to all of the puppies
    [​IMG]

This is Gabby and Teddy kissing in front of one of their puppies.
    [​IMG]

One of the boys he was born in July I still have 2 pups from that litter.
    [​IMG]

I will have to take pictures of the new babies they were born last week.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by