who else is stayin up late?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Vamp-A-Billy Princess, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    Its that time again...when all us insomniacs get on the computer and message our brains out. I dont stop till my fingers cramp. Who's with me?[​IMG]

2. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I seriously think I have a sleeping problem its called too much homework and too much BYC I would be asleep by now but I couldn't even finish my homework tonight because we went out to my cousins for dinner. I need to go soon wish me luck!

Henry

3. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    Its impossible to stop once you get on here. Give yourself a 5 post minnimum then take a break 4 homework, then come back. That's how I got my shirt done that I made last night.
    annie

4. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    oh no I stopped doing homework like 30 mins ago even though I wasn't done [​IMG] I am just to tired to do anything but keep positing till I pass out in bed maybe I can be "sick" tommorow LOL

Henry

5. S0rcy

S0rcy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sometimes german can wait. I like to take a break from conjugating verbs and forming imperatives to take a look at the new posts and see pictures of cute baby chicks! hehehe .. then its back to german till 2am.

6. kurby

kurby Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2008
    East,Texas
    I'm here with you guys. But I must say it's time to try to hit the hay.
    k

7. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

I'm up past my bed time and I'm going to bed... right after I move this thread to the appropriate section.

[​IMG]

8. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Well, its only 11:30 here, but I cant sleep. BYC is my home and I cant leave,lol.

9. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    its 230 here. i spent the last 2 hrs trimming my Lhasa Apso's hair. I'm no where near done. She is the nastiest looking dog right now.Her hair is so dredded and matted I'm having to cut all the way 2 her skin.[​IMG] She is going to look like a Chinese crested by the time I'

10. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

In the Bay Area there isn't much to do at night if you're under 21. That's why we hit BYC late at night on weeknights. OEGBman knows what I mean. XD Homework? What's that? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by